We provide emergency treatment during our normal hours of operation. Fast, responsible care taking is critical when an emergency occurs. Our skilled technicians and knowledgeable veterinarians work together seamlessly to quickly respond to your ailing pet. Please call our office the moment an accident happens or just bring your pet in with no appointment necessary. However, when given notice before you and your pet arrive, we can prepare for all services that might be necessary.
Here is a list of emergency situations that must seek out emergency care immediately:
- Critical injuries or trauma (car accident, broken bone, animal attack)
- Diarrhea or vomiting that continues for long periods of time
- Excessive bleeding
- Fever, shock, or lethargy
- Poison ingestion (suspected or observed)
- Severe pain, collapse, seizure
- Difficulty breathing
- Unable to urinate (for male cats)
- Difficulty giving birth
If you think your pet may have ingested poisonous items and our office is not currently open, we advise you to call ASPCA at (888) 426-4435 immediately.